The main aim of the operations of the Jerzy Konkol Poultry Slaughterhouse is meeting all clients’ needs, meeting their expectations through high quality of fresh poultry and its safety in terms of health quality. Legal regulations and the awareness of hazards resulting from the specifications of the technological process of poultry production - slaughtering and poultry cutting as well as high requirements of our clients led us to developing and implementing a HACCP system ensuring:
• Safety of health quality of our products,
• Increasing the attractiveness and availability of the product,
• Steady, repeatable quality of the product, meeting recipients’ requirements.
We declare that:
• the whole personnel is familiar with the quality policy,
• quality policy is consistent with all actions taken by the plant,
• we use procedures consistent with international standards and the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) programme,
• work regarding quality assurance is performed by all workers led by the owners.