Pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), we need your consent to process your personal data stored in cookies files.
What kind of data will be processed?
The personal data collected while using Rzezniakonkol.pl website and saved as cookie files that are installed by us and our cooperating partners. Using the website is also connected with sending queries to the server. These data are, among others, the IP address as well as information about the web browser and operating system. They are not associated with particular persons and serve merely to manage the website more effectively.
Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of your data is the owner of Rzezniakonkol.pl website: Wioletta Konkol Poultry Slaughterhouse, 83-331 Przyjaźń, ul. Raduńska 64A Niestępowo and partners cooperating with us. We would also like to declare that we do not sell nor make your data accessible to any entities, excluding partners cooperating with us:
- IQ PL Sp. z o.o., ul. Geodetów 16, 80-298 Gdańsk
What are your rights?
In compliance with the regulation in force, you are entitled to: have access to your data, change them or remove, limit their processing, submit an objection or withdraw your consent at any time.
What are Cookie files?
Cookies are small files which are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while visiting various websites. A cookie file usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the length of its “life” (i.e. the length of its existence) and a randomly-generated unique number used for identifying the browser through which the website is accessed.
Cookie files policy
In connection with making the content of Rzezniakonkol.pl website accessible, the so-called cookies are being used, i.e. information saved by servers on the user’s terminal equipment that can be read by those servers whenever the connection from the same terminal equipment is established, and other technologies with functions similar or equal functions to cookies may be used too. In this document, information about cookies apply also to similar technologies used within our websites. The cookie files (“cookies”) consist of IT data, especially text files which are stored on the terminal equipment of the user of Rzezniakonkol.pl website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time of storing them on the device and unique number.
2. Cookie files are used for:
1) adjusting the content of websites to user’s preferences and optimizing the usage of websites; most importantly, those files allow for recognizing the website user’s device and display it properly, in compliance with his/her individual needs,
2) preparing statistics which help us understand how people use websites and consequently improve their structure and content,,
3) holding website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which he/she does not have to enter the login and password again on each subpage,
4) providing users with the advertising content more suitable with their interests.
3. Within Rzezniakonkol.pl website we can use the following types of cookie files:
1) "necessary" cookie files enabling users to access services available within the website, e.g. authentication files used for services requiring authentication within website,
2) cookie files serving to ensure security, e.g. used for detecting abuses regarding authentication within a website,
3) cookie files enabling us to collect information about the way of using our websites,
4) "functional" cookie files allowing for "remembering" settings chosen by the user and personalizing the user’s interface, e.g. regarding selected language or region the user comes from, font size, website layout etc.,
5) "advertising" cookie files, enabling us to provide users with advertising content more suitable with their interests.
4. In many cases, the software used for accessing websites (Internet browser) allows for storing cookie files in the user’s terminal equipment by default. The website users may change settings regarding cookie files at any time, especially block the automatic running of cookies in browser settings or inform the user every time they are placed in the device. Detailed information about the possibility and method of running cookie files is available in software (Internet browser) settings. Not changing the settings regarding cookies will imply that they will be placed in user’s terminal equipment and that we will keep data in user’s terminal equipment and have access to them.
5. Turning off the running of cookies may cause difficulty using some of services within our websites. Turning off this option does not cause, on the other hand, impeding the reading or watching of content placed on Rzezniakonkol.pl website.
6. Cookie files may be placed in Rzezniakonkol.pl website user’s terminal equipment and then used by advertisers, research agencies and providers of multimedia applications.
How to turn off cookie files in a browser?